If your site is built in WordPress, your site will need regular maintenance such as WordPress, theme and plugin updates, backups, security and spam checks. We can also provide regular monthly stats reports for your site.
How much is your time worth?
According to Payscale, the median expected salary for a typical Webmaster in Australia is around $59,000 or $1100+ per week. But with our maintenance program you can get regular monthly maintenance support for your site at a minimal cost. Which is a great saving for you.
If you have multiple sites then there is an option for a reduced monthly cost to cover multiple sites.
Why would you want regular maintenance for your site?*
- Ensure that your plugins, themes and software are always updated – old plugins tend to attract hackers
- Keep your site up to date with the latest security patches
- Broken links or pages can hurt your search engine listings
- You might not notice when your site has broken down if not in it every day
- To remove any website vulnerabilities and reduce security risks
- Receive monthly stats report advising of visits to your site with detailed information
- Monthly backup to cloud based storage
- Check performance on mobile sites
- Moderate comments
- Advise on any current or imminent issues that will affect site
Monthly Plans available:
1 Website: $45.00 AUD – Monthly
2-4 Websites: $75.00 AUD – Monthly
5-9 Websites: $125.00 AUD – Monthly (if over 10 sites, P.O.A.)
Sign up today and subscribe for your monthly website maintenance and management program.
* Please note: This service is to monitor your site and ensure plugins and other items are regularly updated. If there is additional work to be done to fix or repair something on your site there will be a further charge for this, relevant to the amount of time spent. However, no work relating to this extra work will be carried out on your site without making contact with you first.